Board of Directors 2018 Election
Vote for the 2018 Board of Directors
One of the great things about being part of a credit union is that you're a member, not a customer. That means you have a say when it comes to how things are run. As a valued member, we invite you to help keep our credit union great and lend your voice by voting for our 2018 Board of Directors.
Board members play an important role by:
- Appointing the president
- Helping direct strategic planning
- Representing the wishes of our members
This year we have four qualified candidates in the run for our 2018 Board of Directors. With your help, three of these candidates will be selected to serve our credit union for the next three-year term.
- Vern Disney
- Lucreia Bennett
- Helga Hamlin
- Paul Hilton
You can find out more about each candidate by clicking the "Cast Your Vote" button below.
Voting online is quick, easy, and private. All members age 18 (as of March 19, 2018) and older are eligible to vote. The deadline for voting is March 5, 2018.
- Click on the "Cast Your Vote" button below.
- To verify your voting eligibility, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your SSN (or Tax ID Number), your birthdate, and your last name in the provided fields.
- After logging in, you will start the voting process. Select up to three candidates you want to vote for (full bios will be listed for each candidate), and then click the “Next” button.
- Review your votes and press the “Submit” button to cast your ballot. Make sure to review your selection before submitting your vote as you will only be able to vote one time.
Results will be announced at the 2018 Annual Membership Meeting on March 19, 2018 at the Sumter Civic Center, 700 West Liberty Street. Doors close at 7:00 p.m. when the official meeting begins. Gifts will be available while supplies last.