Time to consolidate debt, take that overdue dream vacation, or buy that new ATV? No matter what life throws at you, we're here with loan options that meet your needs.
What is a personal loan?
You can use a personal loan for just about anything--including debt consolidation. Many of our members use their loans for:
- Boats and other recreational vehicles
- To consolidate debt
What is a Consumer Loan?
Consumer loans are similar to personal loans, but aren't designed for consolidating debt. Instead, these loans are for items that are non-essential. So, where you would get an auto loan to finance a car or a mortgage to finance a house, you would use a consumer loan to finance your recreational vehicle or buy that engagement ring you know your fiance will love.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS of personal and consumer loans
- Provides loan amounts from $250 up to a maximum of $25,000
- Terms up to 60 months
- Rates based on member's credit score
- Flexibility of loan for every size of need.
- Convenient to have choice of terms.
- Save money by maintaining good credit.
Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions subject to change without notice. Subject to member credit approval. Rate may vary based on individual creditworthiness. APR = Annual Percentage Rate