For Members 13 to 17
- Y-Account designation is automatic for any young member age 13 – 17.
- Same features as a regular share or checking account.
- First box of checks free upon opening checking account (parent or guardian must be joint).
- VISA Debit Card available (15 and older – with parent or guardian signature).
- Y Certificate with low $500 minimum deposit for a 12-month term.
- Youth Week celebrations each April.
- Gives young people first-hand experience in managing money and finances.
- Saves money.
- Convenient to use instead of writing a check.
- Lower minimum encourages long-term savings.
- Celebration acknowledging the younger members.
- Provides excitement about belonging to a credit union.
- Provides access to educational tools.