Free for Members
SAFE members can rest assured that we are here to offer free Financial Counseling. SAFE can assist members in establishing short and long-term goals by increasing their financial resources. Our on-staff Financial Counselor provides members with preventive counseling that features basic guidance and suggestions concerning budgeting. We also offer remedial counseling for members experiencing difficulty meeting financial obligations.
- Free service available to all members.
- Productive Counseling to assist members in establishing spending plans designed to meet financial goals.
- Preventive Counseling offers guidance in budgeting for young members, students, and newlyweds.
- Remedial Counseling assists members facing financial difficulty.
- Referral Services assists members in finding persons or agencies to meet specific needs.
- Provides educational seminars for member groups on financial topics and money management.
- No cost compared with charges at other financial counseling providers.
- Security and peace of mind.
- Free training in establishing sound financial habits.
- Reduces loss of and damage to credit rating while providing peace of mind and protection of assets.
- Saves time and money.
- Improves peace of mind and financial well being of members.
Stop by your nearest branch for more information! If you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with our on-staff Financial Counselor, you can contact Donna Holmes directly at extension 2211 and she will be able to answer your questions.