Financial Counseling—Free, and In-House
SAFE Federal Credit Union offers free, in-house financial counseling to all of its members, whether you’re in a comfortable position or have fallen on hard times and need guidance on how to move forward.
Our experienced team, led by Financial Counselor Donna Holmes, is equipped to offer credit union members the following at no additional cost:
- Referral Services – Get connected with outside brokers, agencies, or other financial services that will be able to support you with more specific needs
- Remedial Counseling – Developed for those in the midst of financial difficulties
- Preventative Counseling – Ideal for younger SAFE members—offers budgeting advice and assistance for students, newlyweds, and others
- Productive Counseling – Build wealth by adhering to a flexible spending plan, tailor-made to suit your individual objectives
Contact Donna Holmes directly at 1-800-763-8600 ext. 2211
MEMBERS Financial Services Program
The MEMBERS Financial Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Our business partners at CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI) offer financial consultations related to your retirement, investment, and wealth management needs—all available to credit union members at no cost or obligation.
If you need guidance on any of the following investment-related concerns, or on some other financial matter entirely, consider taking advantage of the MEMBERS Financial Services Program today.
- Help with 401(k) rollovers**
- Help planning for a comfortable and meaningful retirement
Get Started Today
Contact MEMBERS Financial Services Advisor, José C. Rigor, today—or visit the MEMBERS Financial Services website for more information. To learn more about the background of your financial advisor and the firm they work for, please go to BrokerCheck by FINRA.
- Telephone Number – 803-469-8600 ext. 2346
- Address – 160 West Wesmark Boulevard, Sumter, SC 29150
*MEMBERS Financial Services Program Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Securities sold are sold and advisory services are offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), a member of FINRA/SIPC, and a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with SAFE Federal Credit Union to make securities available to members.
Securities are not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, and may lose value—transactions come with no financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.
**Prior to requesting a rollover from your employer sponsored retirement account to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), you should consider whether the rollover is suitable for you. There may be important differences in features, costs, services, withdrawal options and other important aspects between your employer sponsored retirement account and an IRA.