Credit Union Jobs in South Carolina
Who We Are
We're more than a credit union. We're a group of people dedicated to helping our community members in the Midlands of South Carolina. When you work here, you're joining a group of kind, caring people who will become more than co-workers, they'll become family. And we're always looking for ways to give back to the community. As an employee at SAFE, you'll be able to participate in fundraisers for local charities, community clean-up events, our annual Toys for Tots toy drive, and more.
We Give You Room to Grow
We give all our employees a chance to grow and learn because we know the value in having great people on your team. Many of our employees have spent their entire careers at SAFE, growing from trainees to executive leaders.
We Help People Achieve Their Dreams
Our members come to us with big dreams. Whether it’s taking adventures in their new cars, buying their dream home, or saving for an exciting retirement, we help people achieve their dreams every day. It's one of the best parts of our job.
SAFE Employee Benefits
Our employees are some of our greatest assets. They're knowledgeable, helpful, and go out of their way to remember member's names and ask about their families. We work hard to reward that mindset with great benefits (Cost-sharing may apply).
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up a 5% Match and an additional 5% Profit Sharing
- Medical and Prescription coverage options to include a CDHP (For additional information related to our health benefit plans provided through Planned Administrators, Inc. (PAI), click here)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical and Dependent Care
- Dental Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D at no cost to Employees
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability at no cost to Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consumer Healthcare tools
- Telehealth services
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Accident and Critical Illness
- Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays
- On-site Fitness center (Operations Building location) for SAFE employees
- Partial Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Special Employee Loan benefits
- Special Computer Purchase Loan
SAFE Federal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, including pregnancy & childbirth (or related medical conditions, including but not limited to lactation), genetic information, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, the organization complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, discipline, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Here at SAFE FCU, we are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.