SAFE's Supervisory Committee
debbie jordan (CHAIR)
WILLIAM T. ANDERSON
Ryan dutcher, vice president of internal audit
The Supervisory Committee is responsible for the continuous independent monitoring and appraisal of all credit union financial activities on behalf of its members. Our goal is to ensure that all of SAFE’s operations are performed with the highest degree of accuracy and integrity.
Click here to access SAFE’s Supervisory Committee Charter.
Contacting the Supervisory Committee
Please contact the Supervisory Committee:
- If you suspect any SAFE Federal Credit Union employee or official of fraudulent or unethical conduct. Reports may be made anonymously. All reviews and investigations will be conducted with a degree of confidentiality that may be applicable, given the circumstances of each investigation. Please include as much applicable information as possible. Reports should include:
- Name(s) of suspect(s)
- Nature of the suspected conduct
- Where/how the action occurred
- How and when the conduct was discovered
- If you have any unresolved concerns about SAFE Federal Credit Union or your accounts. Reports should be limited to matters the credit union has been unable to resolve through normal channels to your satisfaction. Reports should include:
- Your name
- Applicable account numbers and suffixes
- Detailed description of the activity of concern including dates, amounts, and types of transactions
- Clear explanation of why you have concerns about the activity
- Efforts you have made, including contact with Credit Union employees, to resolve your concerns prior to the request
You may contact the Supervisory Committee through email correspondence to email@example.com or address your correspondence to:
SAFE Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 754
Sumter, South Carolina 29151-0754
Note: Address is for Supervisory Committee correspondence ONLY. Do NOT send loan payments, insurance policies, regular mail, etc. to this address.