Military Savings Program
SAFE Federal Credit Union has forged a unique and lasting partnership with the men and women of America’s armed forces.
Since its founding in the mid 1950s by a group of civilian employees from Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, SAFE has expanded its offerings to include a suite of special services and benefits designed exclusively for active-duty military members and their families called the Mission: SAFEkeeping Program.
Active duty members of America’s armed forces, as well as called-to-duty National Guard members and Reservists, are able to take advantage of the Mission: SAFEkeeping Program benefits, outlined in brief below:
- Personalized financial advisement sessions
- Flexible terms for loan repayment
- Preferred-rate emergency loans
- 24-hour account access through SAFE’s online account portal
Get in Touch
To learn more about the unique opportunities available through Mission: SAFEkeeping, reach out to a SAFE representative.
- Overseas Assistance – 1-800-763-8600, Extension 2373
- Stateside Assistance – Call any of our local SAFE branches—contact information is accessible on our Branches & ATMs page
- SAFE Shaw Air Force Base Branch Address – 522 Exchange Street, Shaw AFB, SC 29152